Enjoy No Payments and No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
Interest will be charged to your account from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
Avoid Interest charges.
- Log in to PayPal.com to check your account information at any time to keep track and make payments.
- We’ll also email you when your monthly statement is ready to help you stay on top of your purchases.
- Just be sure you pay the amount financed for this purchase in full by the promotion expiration date to avoid interest on this purchase.
- You can even use the special financing offers on multiple purchases when you spend $99 or more on each individual transaction.
- Multiple purchases of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
You decide how to pay.
- If you don’t want to pay before the promotional period ends, you will owe the interest that has accumulated at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% starting from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date).
- This accumulated or deferred interest will get added onto your account balance when the promotional period for this purchase expires if the balance is not paid in full.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available online and on your statements, so you can stay in control of your money.
If approved, Comenity Capital Bank will extend credit to you for the amount financed to pay for your purchase. Comenity Capital Bank will pay the merchant on your behalf for the purchase.
About PayPal Credit
- PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It’s also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores. Plus, it comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal.
- If approved, we start you off with a minimum credit line of at least $250.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 19.99% and the Minimum Interest Charge is $2.00.
- If you miss a payment your late fee could be up to $38, even less if it’s your first time.